– 32-year-old Michael Oliver was arrested by Vincennes Police this morning following a report of a break-in. Oliver is charged with check fraud and burglary of a dwelling.
– A traffic stop yesterday in Bicknell led to the arrest of 37-year-old William Coe. Bicknell Police say Coe is charged with possession of meth and driving while suspended. He is being held in the Knox County Jail.
– A Bicknell man was arrested after leaving the scene of an accident last night. 44-year-old Michael Weber was arrested by Bicknell Police. He is charged with operating while intoxicated and leaving the scene of an accident.
– 24 year-old Jamaal Williams was arrested by Vincennes Police yesterday afternoon at a home on Depot Street. Williams was found to be maintaining a common nuisance. He is also charged with possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, and false informing. He is also charged with leaving the scene of a property damage accident. He is being held in the Knox County Jail.
– Vincennes Police arrested a Shoals man last night on a Martin County Warrant. 26-year-old Logan Padgett is being held in the Knox County Jail on a new charge of false informing in addition to the out of county warrant.
– 18-year-old Dylan Coates was arrested by Vincennes Police last night. He was taken to the Knox County jail where he is being held on charges of theft and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.