Welcome to the Blazer Job Board: Scroll down the page for a complete listing of employers and job opportunities.
96-7 The Bridge (WFML-FM), operated by Vincennes University Broadcasting, is looking for a representatives to serve the station as an Independent Sales Contractor selling advertising to area businesses, and organizations within the greater Vincennes area. This is an outside sales, commission based position. This position does offer a professional workspace and a flexible schedule. Further details available upon request.
- Learn what we have to offer and understand how it will benefit local business’s
- Generate new leads, retain current clients and build strong relationships
- Be ready to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
- Participate in Staff & Sales Meetings and meet weekly with the General Manager
- Effectively communicate with production and traffic/billing department
- Reach monthly revenue goals
Skill Set Needed:
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Basic Computer and Mobile skills
- Customer service oriented
- Professional Appearance
- Self-Starter, Self-Motivator with strong work ethics
- The ability to creatively ‘think on your feet’
- Always be honest, friendly and willing to go the extra mile as you will represent us
Skill Set Desired but not required:
- Having a passion for advertising or marketing is a plus
- Digital advertising experience highly desired
- Radio, newspaper or print advertising experience highly desired
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a smart phone mobile device.
- Independent Contractor
- 100% Commission
Interested persons should email Kevin Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and/or inquire about the position.
Generations is looking for a Part-time Volunteer Coordinator for our AngelWorx Program.
If you are a “people-person” and enjoy coordinating projects and individuals, then our agency might be the perfect fit for you!
Generations serves the six-county area of Daviess, Dubois, Greene, Knox, Martin and Pike, and service delivery area could vary.
For more information, please visit www.vinu.edu. The job posting is listed under the the employment tab under Human Resources.
Perdue Farms has openings for CDL drivers and Maintenance.
Local routes and $2500 sign on bonus for CDL drivers.
Medical, Dental, Vision – and a Wellness Center on-site with no co-pay for the Associate. Perdue also has an Employee Assistance Program.
Tuition reimbursement is available after 6 months of employment.
Apply online (www.perduefarms.com/careers) or visit the Perdue Hiring Center Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5 – by Papa John’s in Washington.
ASSEMBLY AND OTHERS
Are you interested in a full-time job with great benefits? Champion Laboratories in Albion, IL is hiring to fill maintenance electrician, machine setup, and general assembly positions. General assembly positions start at $13.50 per hour. These positions are full time with a generous benefit package, including insurance, vacation, paid holidays, and 401K!
If you are willing to work any shift and have an interest in a full-time job with benefits, you are encouraged to apply today at Champion Laboratories in Albion, IL. Resumes for these maintenance electrician, machine setup, and general assembly positions may also be emailed to ChampionHR@champlabs.com.
Champion Laboratories in Albion, IL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YMCA of Vincennes
Career Opportunities available