Welcome to the Blazer Job Board: Scroll down the page for a complete listing of employers and job opportunities.
Current positions available for Day shift production and a Refrigeration Operator.
Great hours – Great Pay
Benefit package includes health insurance, 401k and paid vacation.
Apply online at Farbestfoods.com or in person at Farbest, located in the Industrial park off highway 41 South, Vincennes.
Full time jobs – great benefits!
Available with Champion Laboratories in Albion Illinois. They have immediate openings including maintenance electrician, fork truck operators and assembly positions.
Jobs at Champion Laboratories are full time, with pay increases, insurance, paid holidays, vacation and 401(k).
If willing to work any shift, apply today at Champion Laboratories in Albion or submit a resume to ChampionHR@champlabs.com
Champion Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WVUT Digital Content Producer/Reporter
Vincennes University is seeking applicants for WVUT Digital Content Producer/Reporter. This is a full-time, support staff position with benefits. Standard schedule Monday through Friday 10am to 6:30pm, subject to change. This position reports to the News Director and the Director of Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create content for digital platforms
- Produce, gather and post content accurately and timely on our websites, mobile platforms and social media in support of our stations’ digital strategies
- Shoot video, including interviews, to accompany news and promotional content
- Edit video and audio for news and promotional content
- Write news stories for radio, television and web
- Write copy to accompany promotional content
- Assist in production of weekday 30 minute TV newscast
- Communicate with newsroom, production staff, and students on a daily basis
- Work across multiple departments for the success of our stations’ digital strategies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have strong knowledge of media software and video exporting & uploading to digital platforms
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds with reaching overhead, bending and twisting
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
VU is committed to diversity in the college community.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, transcript(s), and contact information for three references to Vincennes University, Human Resources, 1002 North First Street, Vincennes, IN 47591 or email to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Interviews may be held concurrently with the advertising period.
YMCA of Vincennes
Career Opportunities available