Welcome to the Blazer Job Board: Scroll Down the page for a complete listing of employers and job opportunities.
WVUB Traffic Specialist
Part Time Support Staff
The WVUB Traffic Specialist has an eye for detail and a passion for broadcast media as they work on developing daily traffic logs, generate billing and reconciling underwriting accounts
This is a part-time support staff position with a weekly schedule of 25 hours. Those hours are to be spread out within a work week of Monday through Friday, and within a work day of 8am-4:30pm.
This position reports to the WVUB General Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates daily logs for WVUB in Natural Log
- Inserts orders for WVUB
- Generates billing invoices & statements on all accounts monthly (on the first Monday after the 4th Sunday)
- Responsible for receiving payments and depositing those payments at the Bursar’s Office
- Arranges delivery method for weekly Blazer prize pack certificates to winners
- Creates all certificates for prize packs, unless supplied by client
- Generate affidavits on all requested accounts and arranges notarization of affidavits (done at the same time as monthly billing)
- Responsible for documentation of all Co-Op scripts
- Prepares commission reports for WVUB’s contracted sales representative
- Updates avail sheet as needed and email to Programming Director, General Manager and contracted sales representative
- Responsible for tracking all documentations on trade/donation agreements.
- Update Copy ID# as needed
- Responsible for monthly reports to VU accounting, including billing report, AR, Deposits & Spreadsheet
- Responsible for all make up spots if WVUB is off-air for a period of time
- Tracks all monthly special event sponsorship, including client and total order amount
- Reconciles Bursar’s monthly statement to match all depositsSUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Broadcasting or related field
- Excellent bookkeeping, writing and speaking skillsThis position does not qualify for benefits.Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to Vincennes University, Human Resources, 1002 North First Street, Vincennes, IN 47591 or email to email@example.com.AA/EOE
- Vincennes University is committed to diversity in the college community.
Perdue Farms has openings for Electricians and Production Associates both full and part time, with flexible schedules.
Medical, Dental, Vision – and a FREE Wellness Center on-site with no co-pay for the Associate.
Perdue also has an Employee Assistance Program.
Tuition reimbursement is available after 6 months of employment.
Apply online (www.perduefarms.com/careers) or visit the Perdue Hiring Center Monday-Friday 8:30 to 5 – by Papa John’s in Washington.
Their business has increased and they are expanding their workforce with new positions. They have open positions for General Assembly, Machine Set Up, Maintenance Electricians and other skilled opportunities.
Full time jobs – great benefits!
Jobs at Champion Laboratories are full time, with pay increases, insurance, paid holidays, vacation and 401(k).
You may apply immediately at Champion Laboratories in Albion or submit a resume to ChampionHR@champlabs.com
More information is available on their Facebook page.
Champion Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Volunteer Coordinator (Generations) – Vincennes, IN Part-Time
Vincennes University is seeking applicants for the position of Volunteer Coordinator for Generations. This is a part-time support staff position.
This position is responsible for:
-Responsible for volunteer coordination of volunteer services within Generations’ service area.
-Assists with long-range planning for development and expansion of programs.
-Provides publicity for the Volunteer Center as outlined in the Generations Marketing Plan.
-Adhere to the Generations Code of Ethics.
-Maintain confidentiality at all times.
-Maintain an effective professional relationship with community resources, providers of service and other staff.
Successful candidates will have:
-High school diploma or equivalent required.
-Work experience and background with seniors and/or volunteerism preferred.
-Required to reside or have strong community involvement within service area.
-Ability to perceive community needs as they relate to volunteer programs.
-Interest in working with all ages, particularly the senior population.
Candidate will not be eligible for benefits.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit a VU Application, cover letter, resume, transcript(s), and contact information for three references to Human Resources by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Human Resources, 1002 North First Street, Vincennes, IN 47591.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Interviews may be held concurrently with the advertising period.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to a criminal history background check.
Vincennes University is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
YMCA of Vincennes
Career Opportunities available