WVUB Traffic Specialist
Part Time Support Staff
The WVUB Traffic Specialist has an eye for detail and a passion for broadcast media as they work on developing daily traffic logs, generate billing and reconciling underwriting accounts
This is a part-time support staff position with a weekly schedule of 25 hours. Those hours are to be spread out within a work week of Monday through Friday, and within a work day of 8am-4:30pm.
This position reports to the WVUB General Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates daily logs for WVUB in Natural Log
- Inserts orders for WVUB
- Generates billing invoices & statements on all accounts monthly (on the first Monday after the 4th Sunday)
- Responsible for receiving payments and depositing those payments at the Bursar’s Office
- Arranges delivery method for weekly Blazer prize pack certificates to winners
- Creates all certificates for prize packs, unless supplied by client
- Generate affidavits on all requested accounts and arranges notarization of affidavits (done at the same time as monthly billing)
- Responsible for documentation of all Co-Op scripts
- Prepares commission reports for WVUB’s contracted sales representative
- Updates avail sheet as needed and email to Programming Director, General Manager and contracted sales representative
- Responsible for tracking all documentations on trade/donation agreements.
- Update Copy ID# as needed
- Responsible for monthly reports to VU accounting, including billing report, AR, Deposits & Spreadsheet
- Responsible for all make up spots if WVUB is off-air for a period of time
- Tracks all monthly special event sponsorship, including client and total order amount
- Reconciles Bursar’s monthly statement to match all deposits
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Broadcasting or related field
- Excellent bookkeeping, writing and speaking skills
This position does not qualify for benefits.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to Vincennes University, Human Resources, 1002 North First Street, Vincennes, IN 47591 or email to email@example.com.
Vincennes University is committed to diversity in the college community.