Starting Monday April 17th, tune in each weekday to the 90’s @ Noon! Rebecca Clark will ask a 90’s Trivia Question for Total Package Trivia. The first correct caller will be qualified for the Grand Prize Drawing on May 12th for floor seats and concert T shirts to the Total Package Tour featuring New Kids on the Block, Paula Abdul and Boyz II Men! The concert is June 18th at Banker’s Life Fieldhouse in downtown Indianapolis!
TOTAL PACKAGE TRIVIA
Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The “TOTAL PACKAGE TRIVIA” contest (the “Contest”) will begin on Monday April 17th, 2017 at 12:00PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and end on Monday Friday May 12th, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET (the “Contest Period”).
Tune into Blazer 91.1 WVUB HD (the “Station”) during the Contest Period for the on air host to announce for the “TOTAL PACKAGE TRIVIA” to be played in the 12:00 p.m. ET hour. The on-air host will ask a 90’s trivia question. The first caller with the correct answer into the Station contest line at 812-888-4347 will win a qualifying prize and entered into the Grand Prize drawing.
- The Station is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call.
- For those listening to the Station stream on the Internet: Please be advised that you may be listening to a delayed stream of the radio signal, which may vary depending on your computer’s memory capacity and your connection. For that reason, we strongly recommend that you tune your radio to the Station to participate in this or any other call-in contest to be sure you are participating in “real time.” The Station assumes no responsibility for contestants not making timely phone calls to the station as a result of the delays in the Internet stream.
- There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may only qualify once.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The contest is open to all persons who reside within the Over the Air coverage area of WVUB-FM. Employees of the Station, its licensee, and affiliates, its advertising and underwriting agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Evansville metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and/or households are ineligible to participate or win. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in this contest. A listener may not win this contest if a member of his/her family or household has won this Station contest within 30 days.
- Twenty (20) qualifiers will be taken for this contest. The prize will be awarded in no particular order to qualifying contestants. The winner will be chosen by a random drawing of the twenty (20) qualifiers. One qualifier will receive the Grand Prize Pack (ARV of $291.40) including floor seats to the ‘Total Package Tour’ featuring New Kids on the Block, Paula Abdul and Boyz II Men. The concert will be held at Banker’s Life Fieldhouse on Sunday June 18th, 2017 in Indianapolis. The grand prize pack also includes two (2) official concert T-shirts, a size Large and a size X-Large.
- The grand prize pack will need to be picked up at the Blazer business offices located at 1200 North 2nd Street, Davis Hall, Vincennes University, Vincennes, IN 47591 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST. In the case of physical tickets, rather than will call tickets, WVUB will mail the tickets to the winner at the mailing address they provide. However, the winner must send an email with a verifiable address and request the prize be sent in writing. WVUB-FM will not be responsible for prizes that are lost in the mail or delivered late or to the wrong address.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prizes must be claimed in person at the Station at the address identified above during regular business hours and within ten (10) business days of winning, excluding holidays and/or close of business on June 9, 2017. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the Station to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize. Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize. As a condition to receiving the prize, any potential winner must be willing to complete and sign a Winner’s Affidavit and Release, releasing the Station from all liability in connection with winner’s participation in the contest and acceptance, use, or non-use of the prize.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Twenty (20) qualifiers will be selected in accordance with Section 1a of these rules.
- Odds of winning depend on number and order of calls received.
- Winners must listen to win, but need not be present to win.
- Winner needs to listen to Station to win. Winner must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form within ten (10) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising, online or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winner (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, promotional partners, prize providers, its corporate licensee, its and their parent, subsidiary, related, and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the use or redemption of the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize. In addition, the Station is not responsible for any traffic or other travel delays, cancellations, postponements, overbooking or rescheduling due to any problem beyond its control.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WVUB-FM located at 1200 North 2ndStreet Davis Hall, Vincennes, IN 47591.
These rules were amended consistent with the clause in rule 1a concerning the availability of consolation prizes.
These rules were also amended to section 2b to reflect that listeners are welcome to participate in this contest regardless of winning another contest on this station.