Congratulations to Desirae of Princeton, our winner! Enjoy the show! Thank you to everyone that registered!
Your chance to win tickets to see one of the HOTTEST SHOWS is NOW! Be listening Monday through Friday for the Wicked Sounder and your chance to be registered to WIN!
WICKED ON BROADWAY TICKET GIVEAWAY
Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The “WICKED ON BROADWAY TICKETS” contest (the “Contest”) will begin on Monday March 26th, 2018 at 7:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and end Friday April 13th, 2018 at 11:00 AM ET (the “Contest Period”).
Tune into Blazer 91.1 WVUB HD (the “Station”) during the Contest Period for the on air host to play the ‘wicked ticket sounder’ to be played during the hours of 7:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. during the contest period. The on-air host will take the first three callers and gather their name, phone number and address. The first three callers will be entered into the grand prize drawing each time the sounder is played during the mentioned hours of the contest period.
- The Station is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call.
- For those listening to the Station stream on the Internet: Please be advised that you may be listening to a delayed stream of the radio signal, which may vary depending on your computer’s memory capacity and your connection. For that reason, we strongly recommend that you tune your radio to the Station to participate in this or any other call-in contest to be sure you are participating in “real time.” The Station assumes no responsibility for contestants not making timely phone calls to the station as a result of the delays in the Internet stream.
- There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call or qualify, but a listener may only win once every thirty (30) days from any contesting from the Blazer of a grand prize with and (ARV $100+).
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The contest is open to all persons who reside within the Over the Air coverage area of WVUB-FM. Employees of the Station, its licensee, and affiliates, its advertising and underwriting agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Evansville metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and/or households are ineligible to participate or win. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in this contest. A listener may not win this contest if a member of his/her family or household has won this Station contest within 30 days of a grand prize (ARV $100+).
- One hundred eighty (180) qualifiers will be taken for this contest. The prize will be awarded in no particular order to qualifying contestants. The winner will be chosen by a random drawing of the one hundred eighty (180) qualifiers. One qualifier will receive the Grand Prize Pack (ARV of $263 each ticket $131.50) including two tickets to see Wicked. The event will be held at the Old National Centre (Murat theater) on Sunday May 13th, at 1:00 pm ET 2018 in Indianapolis.
- The grand prize pack will need to be picked up at the Blazer business offices located at 1200 North 2nd Street, Davis Hall, Vincennes University, Vincennes, IN 47591 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST. In the case of physical tickets, rather than will call tickets, WVUB will mail the tickets to the winner at the mailing address they provide. However, the winner must send an email with a verifiable address and request the prize be sent in writing. WVUB-FM will not be responsible for prizes that are lost in the mail or delivered late or to the wrong address.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prizes must be claimed in person at the Station at the address identified above during regular business hours and within ten (10) business days of winning, excluding holidays and/or close of business on April 27, 2018. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the Station to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize. Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize. As a condition to receiving the prize, any potential winner must be willing to complete and sign a Winner’s Affidavit and Release, releasing the Station from all liability in connection with winner’s participation in the contest and acceptance, use, or non-use of the prize.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- One hundred eighty (180) qualifiers will be selected in accordance with Section 1a of these rules.
- Odds of winning depend on number and order of calls received.
- Winners must listen to win, but need not be present to win.
- Winner needs to listen to Station to win. Winner must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form within ten (10) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising, social media promotion, online or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winner (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, promotional partners, prize providers, its corporate licensee, its and their parent, subsidiary, related, and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the use or redemption of the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize. In addition, the Station is not responsible for any traffic or other travel delays, cancellations, postponements, overbooking or rescheduling due to any problem beyond its control.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WVUB-FM located at 1200 North 2ndStreet Davis Hall, Vincennes, IN 47591.